I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for "Five for Friday"!
Keep reading all the way to the end for a fun FREEBIE!!
1. Son-Shine was SUPER excited about Cinco de Mayo last weekend and insisted upon wearing a costume all day...even to the grocery store! I was able to convince him to leave his maracas at home, but we just had to stop in "Jose Pepper's" favorite aisle and pose for some pics. :) Funny guy!!
2. My sweet class gave me such a nice Teacher Appreciation Day! :) They made dinner for my family, gave me a beautiful bouquet, brought treats for the class and my favorite Sonic drink, gave me a spa gift card (!!!), and a Summer Fun" bag with a cute beach towel, lotions, make-up bag, magazines, bookmark, etc.
3. I forgot to bring my camera outside, but we released our butterflies yesterday!! All 10 of them survived and flew to freedom!! :) Such a fun experience.
4. There are 9 days of school left! WOOHOOOO!!
5. Teacher Appreciation Week may be coming to an end, but the celebration isn't over yet! Teaching Blog Roundup is teaming up with 20 of the best blogs to host this Teacher Appreciation FREEBIES Roundup blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would like to show my appreciation with this great freebie for you.
I'm assessing like crazy right now! Which means I need a lot of independent activities to keep my kids engaged and learning while I'm working one-on-one with other students. Here's a little freebie for you to practice ending blends. Click the picture below to grab your FREEBIE!! I hope you and your students enjoy it!
I'm glad you hopped by! If you are new to my blog and liked what you see, don't forget to follow me! Now head over to Learning is for Superstars to roundup the next FREEBIE!
We Appreciate You!