Friday, February 14, 2014

Five for Friday

I always love getting to link-up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for 

I'm so excited about my newest products!  


I had such great feedback from my "FLASH" Mixed-Up Sight Words freebie that was featured in the TPT Newsletter, that I made some new coordinating sets.  My kids LOVE the challenge of figuring out these mixed-up sight words!



My sweet boys took me out last weekend for an Early Valentine's Day date!
We ate at my favorite place (Pei Wei) and watched The Lego Movie together.  
They are out of town this weekend on a "boys trip", so I'm missing them today.

After the craziness of my first kindergarten Valentine's Day last year...
I am THRILLED to report that things went much more smoothly this year! 
My kiddos loved these sweet little bouncy ball Valentine's!  
The tag was a free printable that I found here.  So cute!!

SonShine and I had so much fun putting together these fun Minecraft Valentine's for his friends.
The cards were a free printable that I found here.


I'm prepping these Silly Cat Mixed-Up Sight Words for
celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday & Read Across America!!  


I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!!
Good Luck!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. I have never tried the nail wraps, but I just looked at your store and I think the Raspberry Sparkle is very pretty!! Of course, there are lots of pretty ones! :)
    Mrs. Black's Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittani! Jamberry is a teacher's dream! :) I hope you visited my facebook page and signed up for a free sample.

      Delete
  2. there are too many to pick one! but right now I am liking the sister style modern chic as well as the etched leaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy!
      Those are such cute choices!

      Amy Swan, Independent Jamberry Consultant
      facebook.com/amyswanjams

      Delete
  3. These are really cute units you have made with the mixed up spy words. I love them so much. I am going to definitely add them to my wish list. Happy Valentine's Day!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! At this point in the year, my kids were ready for something new and challenging!! :)

      Delete
  4. Things you've shared a great loss today our company has printing services such as printed on the cup (in hình lên cốc), print detailed receipts (in phiếu thu chi), printed stamps warranty (in tem bảo hành). not just stop at the service so we have a printing plant for processing (xưởng in gia công) specializes in packaging (in bao bì) and post-press (gia công sau in) to consumers immediately. As for the shirt printing service in Hanoi (dịch vụ in áo ở Hà Nội) or contact your company to print (công ty in ấn) in Chau Long to be consulted directly on services such as print shirt, cheap printed paper bags (in túi giấy giá rẻ) Công ty in giá rẻ tại Hà Nội.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wooden staircase brings luxury beauty and class, in architectural design today contemporary staircase there are many models with different shape but the wooden staircase still occupies a place of immense importance, has and customers are using most of the buildings, wooden staircase is not just a product, a design that works for only moving wooden staircase also has a very high art, the beauty cultural traditions of the Vietnamese people. From time immemorial in the ancient architectural wooden staircase has been used quite a lot, because wood has high strength properties, and has a lot of wood in Vietnam.
    Interior design in 2017 is, tend to use the stairs like form of the reference you who:
    toughened glass staircase =>cầu thang kính cường lực
    beautiful staircase =>cầu thang đẹp
    Glass stairs =>cầu thang kính
    Wooden stairs =>-cầu thang gỗ
    spiral staircase =>-cầu thang xoắn

    Features of cau thang dep made of toughened glass is what?
    Extremely safe and easy in hygiene and cleaning.
    Beautiful and very chic deepens accents for your home space.
    Very high quality, good load bearing again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...