Whew...the weeks are FLYING by at warp speed!!
I can't believe I have less than 4 weeks left in the school year.
This was a very random week...here are 5 highlights!
1. Our annual "Celebration of Learning" was Thursday evening. I had so much fun watching the kids take charge and tell their parents all about the things they had learned in Kindergarten! They were SO proud to show-off their classroom and their work!!
2. We had an exciting week watching our caterpillars eat, grow, and turn into a chrysalis. I'm excited to transfer all of these sweet babies into our butterfly tent...can't wait to see them EMERGE!!!
3. Time is so limited in 1/2 day kindergarten! But, we squeezed in some Earth Day learning, fun, and artwork!!
The fabulous Kimberly Ann from Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten reviewed this product.
It was a HIT with her sweet kinder kids...check it out!!
4. We kicked-off our weekend by watching Son-shine perform in our church's children's choir musical "Spend a While on the Nile". Love this sweet baby rockin' his shades!!
5. I joined Instagram this week and I think it's going to be SO much fun!! I love how quick and easy it is to share little snapshots of teaching and life! If you Instagram - come follow me at "happyteacherheaven"!!
I'm linking up with What the Teacher Wants -- come on over and find lots of awesome teachers to follow on Instagram! I'm so excited for Tuesday!! :)
And, now I'm off to the soccer complex for Son-shine's game...hope the rain holds off!!